PSL COLLEGE EDITION
The poker sports league college edition is a platform for the top colleges in India to participate and compete against each other in a unique team based structure. Thousands of students compete to become a part of their respective college teams
Having completed four seasons successfully, the Poker Sports League is all set to come back with a bigger & better season 5. Now we are searching for the most talented poker-playing college in India. PSL college edition is a platform for college students to showcase their poker skills on a national level and a chance to be a part of their favorite city PSL team in Season 5.
36 COllege TEAMs, 1 winner
- Thousands of students, across 36 colleges compete to become a part of their college poker team
- Students will play 3 matches across 3 days, and the top 6 players on the leaderboard will represent the college team.
- Each team will get rewards worth 20,000
- 36 college teams will be divided into 6 groups of 6 teams.
- Through SnG’s or MTT’s we will determine the top 6 teams in India.
- The top team from each group will progress to the Finale.
- Each team will be assigned a coach for training and a poker bootcamp
- 6 teams will compete through SnG’s and MTT’s to determine the Best Poker team in India
- Top 6 teams, based on their rankings will get a piece of a 5 lac prize pool
Kick off event
Student Qualifier (Intra College Tournament)
July to september
College Qualifier (Inter College Tournaments)
sEPTember TO OCTober
PSL college edition Finale (Mega Final)
general rules and regulations
- All players have to be minimum of 18 years old to take part in this tournament.
- All matches will be held online on Platform presents by the company
- Each player will get to play same no of tournaments per round to get a place in the leaderboard according to their finishes in the tournament
- We suggest you to download the app “HASHTAG POKER” from playstore/appstore for ease of register the tournaments.
- Tournament will go on break at xx:24 for all tournaments – every hour (5 minutes).
- If there is a major technical glitch from our end where multiple players are unable to play, we will pause the tournament and reset stacks to the original point. But, if a technical glitch happens in between a hand, then we will reset the stacks to the point just before the hand started.
- Please make sure you have a good internet connection. Please note that there is no Disconnect Protection or Time Bank.
- All the tournaments will be strictly monitored for Collusion & Ghosting.If a player is found guilty of cheating, the player will immediately be disqualified from the tournament.